Qurnia here. I am 20 years old. Bakal jurutera tapi belajar tak habis lagi. Ikhlas mencintai kekasih hati saya :

ALEME ALEM HAMZAH




Make my dream comes true !






Girl - I need someone to talk to.

Boy - I'm always here for you.

Girl - I know.

Boy - What's wrong?

Girl - I like him so much. 

Boy - Talk to him.

Girl - I don't know. He won't ever like me.

Boys - Don't say that, you're amazing.

Girl - I just want he to know how I feel. 

Boy - Then tell him.

Girl -  He won't like me.

Boy - How do you know that?

Girl -  I can just tell him.

Boy - Well just tell him.

Girl - What should I say?

Boy - Tell him how much you like him. 

Girl -  I tell him daily in my heart :'/ 

Boy - What do you mean?

Girl - I'm always with him but just in my heart.

Boy -  I know how you feel. I have the same problem, but she'll never like me.

Girl - Wait. Who do you like?

Boy -  Oh, some girl.

Girl - Oh, he won't like me either. 

Boy She does.

Girl - How do you know?

Boy - Because who wouldn't like you?

Girl - You. 

Boy - You're wrong. I love you.

Girl - I love you too.

Boy -  So are you going to talk to him?

Girl - I just did.


FINALLY, happiness   


 Awokkk, bila awak tanya saya saya SUKA siapa,
then saya cakap 'oh nobody' means :

1% - benar
5% - penipuan
94% - saying nobody because THE SOMEBODY IS YOU ;)

P/S : the best feeling in the world is when the person you like, like you back :') 

#saya malas nak update blog lagi, yang lain hanya  ditulis dalam diary kesayangan saya :') 

TRULLY QURNIA NASHUHA AIMAN